Programmatic Advertising: An Ad exchange Platform for Automated Ad Buying and Selling
Advertisements are commonly distributed using a platform called ad server and when the platform is integrated with RTB network, it can buy or sell the ads from third-party ad exchanges. The programmatic advertising also implies the same process of enabling the RTB techniques in both advertiser and publisher side to perform automated buying and selling of digital advertisements. The method is followed using a platform called DSP which has the advertiser ads and campaign details of created advertisements. The promoters can bid on the selective ads and purchase it from online ad exchanges.
The SSP (Supply Side Platform) technique allows publishers to sell their ad inventories through the ad exchanges. This process of advertising benefits the users to advertise efficiently at the right price and at the right time. The importance of choosing programmatic advertising platform is it can enhance the business development of an organization or a team business.
- Targeting: When an adserver is enabled with programmatic advertising platform, it can monitor the demographic change, browsing behavior and interests of a particular customer and deliver related advertisements on real time. The targeting feature can work seamlessly across various devices and deliver the ads automatically.
- Retargeting: The retargeting or remarketing can target a specific customer who had made a conversion on the advertiser ads. This feature places a cookie on the customer browser and publishes the ads by capturing the browsing data.
- Insight generation: The programmatic campaign is efficient to avoid fraudulent traffic and low quality advertisements during ad delivery. Advertisements are published based on the performance, visibility and brand security of each advertiser and publisher.
As a leading provider of advertising technologies, we assist our clients in step by step development of a programmatic ad serving platform. Our consulting process is widely categorized as requirement gathering, planning, determining the right ad exchange, stages of development and product maintenance.
- Requirements gathering: We collect the necessary requirements from customers to develop a required platform. All the requirements are furnished based on the improvement of project management and customer revenue.
- Planning: The developers are involved in creating an outline of the project and in analyzing the structure of the platform development.
- Determining the right ad exchange: An ad exchange assists in buying or selling of digital ad inventories across multiple ad networks. To integrate an ad exchange, we analyze our client business requirements and identify a suitable third party ad exchange platform and integrate with the programmatic ad server.
- Stages of development: The project development involves in designing, coding, implementation, testing, and maintenance. In all steps, the professional developers are involved in producing an expected output. Our clients are updated at regular intervals to understand the progress of the ad server development.
- Product maintenance: The maintenance is performed before and after the stages of product delivery. We assist our clients in accessing the platform and to progress their required task. Our manuals and user guides will aid the users to access the functions faster and perform the process. We are ready to offer paid support for our clients even after the delivery.